- All graph technology landscapes include Apache Tinkerpop, an open source graph computation framework, and Gremlin, its query language.
- It also supports Apache TinkerPop property graphs that can be queried using the Gremlin graph traversal and query language.
- In this post, we look at some new features available for Gremlin users.
- It currently supports Gremlin, SPARQL, SQL, Cypher, and more, and all it takes is a mapping for it to support any other query language as well.
- Linked data are great for data consumers: data is discoverable, annotated, semantic, and of course linked.
Read full article: linkeddataorchestration.com