- Pune: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) will host two days Technology Conclave on April 4 and 5 at Pune in the emerging areas of Advanced Computing with major thrust on Exascale Computing, Microprocessor and Quantum Computing, AI & Language Computing, IoE, and Dependable and Secure Computing and Next Generation Applied Computing.
- On the Exascale application front, C-DAC is engaged in multiple scientific and engineering domains like Weather Prediction, Computational Biology, Molecular Dynamics, Aerospace Engineering, Seismic Analysis, Nano Science, Astrophysics, Financial Simulations, Big Data Analytics to name a few.
- Key elements of Exascale Computing include HPC Systems Design, HPC interconnect & network design, HPC System Software & Middleware, devising special purpose computing and addressing challenges pertaining to power consumption and reliability.
- C-DAC is executing the microprocessor development programme with 64-bit quad core out of order processor operating at 2.0GHz as the target specification with the aim to create a fully indigenous microprocessor, along with full ecosystem.
- On the Blockchain front, C-DAC shall facilitate Blockchain Technology platform development by customizing the existing platform to meet the requirements of specific application domains such as e-Governance, Financial sector, tourism, energy, and Strategic Sector.
Read full article: siasat.com