- CertiK has completed a Security Audit of IoTeX Project to secure Delegates Program
- Given the highly customized nature and important use case of the smart contract, CertiK assigned a group of 4 experts to review the fundamental design, hold discussions with the IoTeX team to strengthen the understanding of product philosophy under the hood, perform automated scans, and conduct Formal Verification over the source code to ensure the product works as intended under all possible scenarios without any tricky corner cases.
- At a high level, IoTeX’s competitive advantage stems from four main innovations: Blockchain-in-blockchain architecture which ensures privacy and prevents IoT information leakage; Built-in privacy based on lightweight cryptography; Real-time consensus with instant finality, which improves the throughput of the network, reduces transactional costs, and enables efficient cross-chain communication; and Subchain-as-a-service (SAAS) to facilitate fast prototyping and production of new IoT applications and ecosystems.
- Different from the traditional testing approaches, CertiK attempts to mathematically prove blockchain ecosystem and smart contracts are hacker-resistant and bug-free.
- Trusted by the security industry, CertiK has reached strategic partnerships with the world’s top Exchanges such as Binance, OKEx, and Huobi, as well as Public Chains such as NEO, ICON, and QuarkChain.
Read full article: medium.com