- Current outcomes in resource management processes are measured almost solely by the output of resource production processes - while ignoring resource utilization and sustainable management.
- Energy Generation Setups Smart energy management End-to-end component performance insights Seamless integration with SCADA Real-time and historical data of power generation
- These technologies help: enable a distributed energy generation network remove the need for a central management entity enable intelligent demand-and-supply management enable high resilience to network breakdowns higher security for all members of the networks enable a ‘prosumer’ model of trading electricity reduce losses due to energy transportation
- IoT integration in agricultural use can help: Water flow rate information Pump performance and forecasts Farm automation Crop-based water delivery Predictive analytics for equipment health management Automated service calls Integration with alternative power sources
- As in the case of water management, blockchain in solid waste management can help integrate waste generation sources, disposal networks and waste treatment networks to work in an optimized, distributed, and locally relevant setups.
- Blockchain technology can help integrate individual members of a network of ‘prosumers’ to enable better distributed resource management in a community.
Read full article: medium.com