- FrontdeskAI , the leading developer of artificial intelligence (AI) assistants for small businesses, and the fastest adopted AI assistant in the wellness market, today announced it has closed an additional $2 million in seed funding, bringing its total seed funding to $4.2 million.
- This round of seed funding was led by pi Ventures , an India based VC fund, and will help FrontdeskAI accelerate product development, increase customer acquisition and investigate new vertical markets.
- We are excited about partnering with FrontdeskAI which has developed a world class AI assistant for the small and medium enterprise market.
- Backed by some of the leading entrepreneurs globally, pi Ventures brings hands-on product and entrepreneurial experience to the India venture investing ecosystem.
- Global Banking & Finance Review® is a leading financial portal and Print Magazine offering News, Analysis, Opinion, Reviews, Interviews & Videos from the world of Banking, Finance, Business, Trading, Technology, Investing, Brokerage, Foreign Exchange, Tax & Legal, Islamic Finance, Asset & Wealth Management.
Read full article: globalbankingandfinance.com