- Experts believe that IoT can bring a sea change in the way things are being done; however, it is yet to realize its potential, thanks to the problems related to its security, scaling, and capacity.
- The relationship between 5G and blockchain has to be seen from the multi-pronged approach, and their combined application can prove to be a game changer for IoT. 5G will enable the devices to have faster data connectivity with reduced latency time while blockchain will allow them to leverage on its own strengths like decentralization, high safety and security, and open ledger access among others.
- The result of this camaraderie could manifest in the form of smart cities, smart homes, driverless cars, and many other data-driven devices and technology innovations.
- We are talking about artificial intelligence which has the potential to drive up efficiencies especially across the industries where standardized operations make a major part of their production of goods or providing services.
- The post Fusion of 5G and Blockchain has Potential to Add Enormous Economic Value
Read full article: news.ibinex.com