- His loss to IBM’s Deep Blue made him the first human chess champion to lose a match to a computer.
- That’s where we should, I think concentrate, but it also should recognize AI could do so many great things for us because what people will say, “Oh, AI creates new challenges.
- Disruptive technology always destroys industries but at the same time, creates new jobs .
- Again, it’s the future of human mission relations will be very much on own humans acting like shepherds because we will have to find a way to create these cool systems, the areas of narrow intelligence, where machines will do the job much better than any human.
- is that good AI systems are driven by lots and lots of data and really great algorithms.
- Roughly around 2004-2005, Putin’s propaganda experts, the KGB guys, they made a faithful decision of not following China by [creating] firewalls.
Read full article: pcmag.com