- Venture capital investment in Singaporean startups has been faring well in the last few years with a lot of investments flowing in AI, IoT, analytics, data science and cloud startups .
- This Singapore-based Fintech startup uses artificial intelligence to deliver conversational banking services where they use it to redefine their digital strategy for the future while bringing automation and ensuring insightful customer engagement.
- The investment is part of a total fundraiser of $3.1 million
Founded in 2012, it is a fast-growing AI and big data company and is using data to deliver world-class solutions to industries such as banking, e-commerce, travel and hospitality.
- A brainchild of a group of INSEAD students and professors, Lynx Analytics uses a lot of technologies such as graph analytics, AI and machine learning.
- Founded in 2014, this Singapore based company is led by a core team with cumulative 150+-years’ experience in finance, AI, Big Data Analytics and financial crime.
Read full article: analyticsindiamag.com