- Transfer Learning in various IoT applications using sensor fusion technology
Deep learning has been known to learn non-linear data representations for large and complex datasets.
- Transfer Learning across Domains on different time-periods Source: https://www.slideshare.net/jins0618/transfer-learning-an-overview
Transfer Learning have been known to solve problems by Offering a set of algorithms that identify similar areas of knowledge which are “transferable” to the target domain.
- Combining algorithms and models from a set of similar domains to the target domain, a concept known as ensemble transfer learning.
- Transfer knowledge across domains or tasks from numerous source domains that have different feature spaces, a concept known as heterogeneous transfer learning.
- Transfer knowledge between entirely different feature spaces, a concept known as translated learning.
- TrResampling, works on multiple iterations which generates new training data set at each step, by combining weighted-resamples from the original source data set along with the labeled data in the target data set.
Read full article: towardsdatascience.com