- The announcement by the team at the MXC Foundation late last year about their elaborate and rather ambitious Internet of Things (IoT) project may have gone unnoticed.
- What is interesting, however, and one that blockchain enthusiasts should train their eyes on, is the prospect of combining the firing power of the blockchain and allied technology such as IoT.
Bringing together these technologies to build even better use cases, I think, is a thrilling prospect.
- Both technologies show great possibilities with world-changing proportions.
- The definitions alone speak of great promise and so putting these two aspects together, in theory, you are envisioning a network of smart machines.
- The premise of the IoT rests on its ability to facilitate data transaction among multiple networks that belong to different entities.
Read full article: medium.com